Reducing electricity costs for hard working Alaskans.
“Competition is Good” – so let’s put competition to work in Alaska.
Energy Independence for Alaska
Alaska’s Independent Power Producers want to help fuel our future’s growth with jobs and lower energy costs for everyone.
- Abundant Energy
- High Paying Jobs
- Energy Independence
- Protecting the Environment
- Increasing Competition to Lower Alaskan’s Electrical Costs
Alaska Independent Power Producers Association is dedicated to bringing these benefits to our friends and neighbors. We invite you to join us in this effort.
Welcome to the AIPPA
A strong, prosperous future for Alaskans means abundant, affordable energy. Energy that comes from the heart of our land. Energy that respects our environment. Energy that brings good paying jobs to our people. The Alaska Independent Power Producers Association is made up of fellow citizens like you. People that love Alaska and are committed to its future.
- Jobs for Alaskans Private investments in renewable and energy industry development, construction and operations-family wage jobs for Alaskans
- Energy Independence Alaska has an opportunity to break dependence on imported energy. Alaskan energy independence and Alaska produced energy helps American Energy Independence from foreign fuel sources.
- More Energy Choices Independent Power Producers provide smart alternatives for Alaska’s utilities and consumers Energy Independence Help break our dependence on outside sources of energy with Alaska’s bounty.
- Growth for Alaska Abundant, affordable energy to heat our homes and run our industries.
- Competition Drives Down Costs
- Energy is the lifeblood of civilization In an article from …
- Alaska Can Provide Renewable Resources Alaska is in a unique …
- Expectations and Excerpts • Much of Alaska is in an …
- Goals/Objectives of Energy 20/20 Senator Lisa Murkowski with AIPPA Executive Director …